Appreciate yourself....

Yoga

Unison of mind, body & soul...

"Breath is central to yoga because it is central to life and Yoga is about life...."
quoted from Shailaja Menon, Shape Magazine July edition 2008.

I always go the extra miles in my workout sessions. I take time to recognize my achievements after every workout. It reminds me to be grateful for what my body can do. So to appreciate yourself...

I always update my goals... Even though you have reached a healthy weight, constantly tweaking your form in yoga poses... No matter how well you can do a push-up, do remind yourself that you can always improve...

Look back at what you have done so far.... " If I want to inspire myself, I will pull out my before photos. They demonstrate how far I have come."


Comments

hello there... i was in the curve during your mini concert and you gave out the url for your blog and so i am here to support you... :)

keep it up ya... ^_^
Thanks a lot man! do you like my songs? hope you'll like it and spread the words!
Anonymous said…
Hello Chervie,今天您再South City Plaza 的签唱会很不错哦,今天第一次听到您的歌,很好听。您要加油哦,我会永远支持您的。
Anonymous said…
Hello Chervie, Today I have gone to Leisure Mall, for your 1st album promotion tour. Although today is not many person comes but you don't give up I will always support you. Gambateh.
Anonymous said…
Hey Chervie.I saw u at centro klang last week.Although i have onli listen to two of ur songs....but i think they're great...im actually looking forward to more new songs from u....n...ur last post on tis blog's almost like one month...u mus b really busy...but anyways...gambateh...^^

Popular posts from this blog

人生中的"Wrong Man"

那一段日子 - Chervie何憶文

"My Love Story" is my first ever song...