Begin Again

When was the last again?

I hardly can recall after so long. Probably it was 2014.  I started to blog in 2007. It takes a lot for me to do so because of languages issue. Therefore, I wrote in Mandarin instead.

It was fulfilling every time I journal my feelings and memories that I've had. Whether you guys like it or not, I really don't give a damn. This is my blog, my memories.

I like it my way which is harmless to anyone.

I like this picture. Be yourself than anybody else.

 
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, Mark Manson


Let's begin the brand new year the way you design it, the way you like it.

Love yourself more. Do more Yoga, do more Muay Thai. Life can be fun instead of a bitch!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

人生中的"Wrong Man"

那一段日子 - Chervie何憶文

"My Love Story" is my first ever song...